The Rotary Club of Winnipeg West welcomes support from the community for its 2020 signature projects - Children's Rehabilitation Foundation (CRF)
For more information and tickets to Chicken Fest contact any Winnipeg West Rotarian or call (204)897–3690
Chicken Fest allows you to participate in a number of ways:
- Purchase event-day tickets for $18 each and enjoy an evening of fun and entertainment at The Canad Inns Polo Park on Tuesday, May 12, 2020.
- Purchase event-day tickets for $18 each and enjoy our convenient take-out service at The Canad Inns Polo Park on Tuesday, May 12, 2020.
- Treat your staff to a lunch or dinner with our convenient Luncheon Delivery Program on your choice of dates from April 30th through May 8th. (times and dates can be found on the PDF Fax Order Sheet link)
- Attend our event-day Prize Auction on Tuesday, May 12 and enter to win exciting prizes.
- Make a cash donation to Chicken Fest by contacting a local Winnipeg West Rotarian or contact us at 897-3690
All Proceeds from Chicken Fest Go Directly Back Into Our Community.
Over the past 69 years, the Rotary Club of Winnipeg West has donated well in excess of $1,000,000 to local and international charities and groups.
From 2006 to 2019 the Rotary Club of Winnipeg West has funded the following projects with funds raised by Chicken Fest, the Trip of the Month and various other grants and donations:
Local Signature Projects
Anishinabe Place of Hope $25,000
Children's Rehabilitation Foundation $172,020
Mood Disorders Assoc. of MB. $32,200
Winnipeg Humane Society $25,000
Local Ongoing Projects
Air Cadet Squadron 191 $46,500
Local Student Programs $28,155
Student Exchange $9,398
Wpg. Foundation Golden Rainbow Fund $133,402
Camp Manitou $6,950
Children's Hospital Foundation $7,221
Knowles Centre $4,613
MB Chamber Orchestra $22,000
Rehabilitation Centre for Children $3,100
Buy-A-Net Against Malaria $3,500
Guatemala Schools $607,077
Mexican Orphanage $493,330
Paraguay Hospitals $2,000
Shelter Box $22,147
The Rotary Foundation $43,982